The 9PH is a great unit for the barns or stables, the generator is compact and easily moves where the treatment needs to be. Like all Centurion products it has been designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life around horses. The 9PH comes with two leg wraps (spats), made from heavy leather, which can be used to treat any part of the body, not just the legs. By attaching the Velcro straps together they can be placed over the back in a saddlebag manner to deal with swelling, stimulation and circulation. The 9PH features timed treatments freeing the operator from constant monitoring. Available as optional accessories are the Hoof Pad and Hock Boot to target more specific areas of the horse.
• Designed to last
• Treats multiple body areas
• Timed treatments
• Hoof Pad
• Hock Boot
• Power: Input – 115V/60Hz. or 230V/50Hz.
• Power: Output – 18V/60Hz. or 18V/50Hz.
• Unit weight: 8 Kg. (17.5 lb.)
• Generator: 356mm (14″) x 254mm (10″) x 140mm (5 ½”)
• Spats weight: 2 Kg. (4.5 lb.)
• Spats: 508mm (4″) x 305mm (2 ¼”) x 32mm (2 ¼”)
Click Here for more information about the Centurion Hoof Pad.